High-performance polymer modified stain resistant cementitious grouts with variants like microfiber reinforced, repair grout, and treatment of hollow sound by injection
PROGROUT SPF- SG/NSG
High polymer modified stain-resistant sanded and non-sanded cementitious grouts, ideal for kitchens,
bathrooms, swimming pools, and other wet areas..
Biocidal- bacteria, fungus, and algae resistant
Heavy foot traffic, wet and dry areas
Floors and walls
Interior and exterior
Ideal for grouting showers, fountains, swimming pools
Glazed & unglazed ceramic tiles, natural stones, mosaics
ISO 13007 and EN 13888:2009 CG2WA
Upto 6mm for Non-sanded and 6-12mm for Sanded Grout
MICROFIBER CEMENTITIOUS GROUT
A microfiber-reinforced, highly flexible, polymer-modified cementitious grouting material with
extended working time is ideal for finishing cement panel joints.
• Flexible polymer modified microfiber reinforced
• Non-shrinking and Freeze/Thaw resistant
• Antibacterial properties, highly water resistant
• Tropical grade, excellent finishing ability
• Can be mixed at a wide range of consistencies
Interior & exterior, bathroom, and wet areas
EN 1542 & EN 12004-2:2017
Grey & White
REPAIR MORTAR GROUT
High polymer modified cementitious mortar grout for repairing and grouting all the cementitious
• One component, easy to apply. Strong adhesion & high early strength
• For repairing & grouting all types of cementitious structures and joints.
• Horizontal and vertical application repairs, hand-applied repairs
• Shrinkage compensated & fiber reinforced product, for exteriors and interiors
• Smooth finishing, durable & long-lasting
Concrete surface, wide joints, pre-cast concrete, grounds, cementitious roads,
cracks in concrete & plaster
Hollow Sound Off
Single component highly fluid, non-shrink cementitious grout made with special additives.
• Easy to use
• Excellent for pumping: does not segregates, even at high flow..
• Shrinkage compensated properties in both plastic and hardened states
• Multiple fluidity with a single component
• Good bond to concrete and low heat build-up
• Resistant to oil and water stains
Filling of shutter tie rod openings, void filling applications, concrete
re-profiling, Grouting, Stone/tile hollow sound elimination
POLYMERIC SANDED GROUT
Specially formulated for filling narrow, wide & deep joints when installing concrete pavers, slabs, natural stones or when replacing existing joints.
Durable and flexible to withstand movement of pavers without jointdeterioration
Inhibits weed growth and insect infestation
Reduces joint erosion
Retains original paver aesthetic
Stabilizes pavers-strengthens interlocking
Proprietary dust control technology
Complete or substantial elimination of substrate haze
Elimination of dust migration to existing structures and landscaping
Ideal for grouting rough stone and cobblestones without staining the surface
For use in brick pavers or stone in patios, walkways, and driveways. For the dry grout application process
that will minimize the contamination of rough stone surfaces.
Traditional, false & irregular
3mm to 12mm
up to 100mm